Saturday 5 July 2014

Saturday French Toast (July 5th, 2014)

Oops, forgot to fire this off in the morning. I'll be quick about it because... today is tabletop gaming! Yes, nothing beats a Saturday afternoon at risk of having a fictional character I created being torn apart by Things That Should Not Be, but that's Call of Cthulhu for you.

There will definitely be an article about tabletop gaming vs. computer RPGs in the future, but for now let's open up the floor! You guys ever do any tabletop gaming? Tell me all about it! In the meantime, P.I. Adam Clear needs to investigate some spooky cultists with his new buddies. He might not come out alive. Cross your fingers for him, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. I've been playing D&D for, oh, about 15 years or so. My experiences could be the basis for several essays, and I'm still pretty close to the friends I've made playing that.

    Lately, I've been more focussed on indie RPGs, though not being in school has made finding players more difficult. I usually GM at cons.

    ReplyDelete