Saturday 28 June 2014

Saturday French Toast (June 28th, 2014)

God, it's lovely out. But also ridiculously hot. The air is still and there's insects buzzing around. I don't like that but it looks nice.

As for me, I've beaten a computer game called Shovel Knight. It came out recently and it is very, very good. I will not elaborate further because that would be wasting words for my inevitable review, and I need every drop because by now you all know how nonsensical my ranting can be. I'll give you a hint: it involves the soul of Pure Platforming. Undecided if that's a proper Nintendo Project god yet. Maybe a lesser deity.

It's also my tabletop gaming day! A lovely Saturday afternoon spent rolling dice and fighting off monsters with magic and axes and crap. Just what every growing boy needs. One of my Nintendo Project off day articles will deal with tabletop gaming and DMs and stuff of that nature. For now, let's open the floor to comments because why the hell not.

So. What are you doing this Saturday? Tell me all about it. I'd love to know. See you on Monday when I play some famous adventure game where you can murder a hamster.

1 comment:

  1. Main thing for this morning is to finish off my article on *shudder* Equestria Girls.

    After that, I'm group-watching/liveblogging Kill la Kill episode 5, and tonight is recording our first Let's Play session. Somewhere in there I'm going to to have to go to the grocery store and make a blackened chicken alfredo, and maybe if there's time I can unpack some more of my gallons of books.

    ReplyDelete