Tuesday 3 June 2014

Mega Man Unlimited

So, we just spent quite a lot of time talking about Mega Man out of sequence. I'm not quite done talking about Mega Man, but in the context of the NES I am. Incidentally, I really need to come up with a name for these non-Nintendo Project posts. I know Phil has "Pop Between Realities" on TARDIS Eruditorum, but I need to think up a good Nintendo-related one. Expansion pak? Disk system? Controller 2? Help me out here, if you're reading and clever.

We'll be back tomorrow with regular programming. I believe Little Samson is the next game after Little Nemo and the power of dreaming. To finish off the whole Mega Man thing, I'm going to link a review that I wrote recently; a review of a Mega Man fan game called Mega Man Unlimited. See, Mega Man didn't really "die" with the NES. The classic series eked out two or three more games before going quiet in the '00s. Then they came out with two new games that were styled after the old NES games, and they were bloody brilliant. Then things went quiet again, and that's what we're looking at now. Look, I go into it a bit more in the review proper.

So please. Read all about Mega Man Unlimited over on Sliders 'n Socks. Hope you enjoy it. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment