Sunday 29 March 2015

Oops.

Yeah. I neglected this for over three months. Oops. My sincere apologies to anyone who was really stoked about esoteric views based on 15 minute experiences with old Nintendo games. I'm not going to say that the Nintendo Project Resumed is dead, but I need to regain interest in it. Really, I should have posted an official thing like two months ago, but here we are.

There will be a post in the next day or two about something really cool I experienced, but until then here are a few things I wrote and took part in in the last little while:

-The absolutely massive finale to Phil Sandifer's TARDIS Eruditorum. I wrote a brief interlude for it; CTRL+F "Cynthia" to find it.

-The best games I played in 2014. A lot of interesting waffling about a bunch of rad experiences.

-"A Brief Treatise On The Rules Of Dungeon Crawling", in which I wax nostalgic about old RPGs before praising the wild and wondrous world of 3DS dungeon crawlers by Atlus.

-The Let's Play Summer School II, a Let's Play competition I technically won. I played some of my favorite games, got nostalgic, and bitched about the AVGN Adventures one last time.

-Sockscast, Episode 14. A three-hour podcast with my good pals Polly, Rhete, and Crono Maniac. I say naughty words that get bleeped and talk about video games I played.

-A thing I literally just wrote about Mega Man X5.

See you in a day or two for the special thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment